Translate

Friday, August 9, 2013

Funga Alafia!

Funga Alafia is a wonderful song to start the year. It means "Welcome, my Friends."

I am so glad to see so many familiar faces, and some new friends as well! I hope that everyone had a great summer. I am busy getting the classroom ready. It starts out looking like this:


And by the time you see it on Monday, it looks more like this:



Some things come out gradually over the first few weeks.

I also changed a few things around. I don't like doing things exactly the same from year to year, so some things need to move.

I got some new things too! See if you can spot them. I'll give you a house point if you mention that you saw them on my blog. 



Just a couple more days and I'll see you guys in class! I'm so excited to start the year. Funga Alafia! 

No comments:

Post a Comment